Saturday, October 20, 2012

brief encounters no. 2

1. I thought you were a graphic designer.
2. I love Asian women from America. It's like... the spice without the accent. If you know what I mean.
3. Girl! What you got there? You got something for me? I think you got something for me!
4. Hey-yah, hey-yah, why you walking so fast? I'm trying to enjoy the view!
5. You smell like my favorite drink.
6. Are you looking for a good time? I am such a good time, girl, you don't even know.
7. Do you mind if I sit here? No... no, I mean here. Yeah, right here.
8. Oh, I know. I dated an Asian girl once.
9. Walk those pretty little legs right over here, baby!
10. You don't want to know what I'm thinking about right now.

2 comments:

Ali Trotta said...

Oh my. These aren't even a little endearing. They're bad. Also: the only man who should seriously use 'girl' is Ryan Gosling. ;-)

Megan Kurashige said...

Oh, I don't know... I thought the "I thought you were a graphic designer" was puzzling enough to at least be interesting.